Talk about a scare!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was freekin scary as hell! That dog is my wifes baby! When he was 10 months old-A man tried to break in the house while my wife was in the shower.I wasnt home!Long story short-the dog ate him up! Police caught him at the emergency room! He thought he was going to bleed to death! :lol2 So she's always thought that the dog is her guardian angel! It was a panic situation for sure! :thumb

It was freekin scary as hell! That dog is my wifes baby! When he was 10 months old-A man tried to break in the house while my wife was in the shower.I wasnt home!Long story short-the dog ate him up! Police caught him at the emergency room! He thought he was going to bleed to death! :beer So she's always thought that the dog is her guardian angel! It was a panic situation for sure! :mad

I remember when you talked about the burglar.... :mad

It's great having dogs around, it keeps the shadey phuckers away.... :thumb

If someone we don't know decides to knock or ring the bell.... they always end up off the porch after they hear the freight train of dog headed for the door.... :lol2:lol2

Really freaks the pizza guys out,..... :thumb

Good to hear everything worked out for the best..... :thumb

My dog had PARVO as a pup...dam neer died....2000 dollars later . :lol2 ..saved his ass.... :mad

He's 10 now... :thumb

:beer

This one had parvo, symptoms showed the day after we got her....

We got out a slight bit better than 2g's, but not much.....

She'll be 3 in May...

100_0900-1.jpg

Guest willie
It was freekin scary as hell! That dog is my wifes baby! When he was 10 months old-A man tried to break in the house while my wife was in the shower.I wasnt home!Long story short-the dog ate him up! Police caught him at the emergency room! He thought he was going to bleed to death! :thumb So she's always thought that the dog is her guardian angel! It was a panic situation for sure! :mad

Ive healed nicely from all the puncture wounds, thanks for asking.

And to tell the truth I was trying to get out of the house when we thought we heard you pull up :beer:thumb

Good lookin dog! :thumb Our vet loves us...we have 6 dogs!!! :lol2

Yea ours too...

We have 3.....

100_1568.jpg

The little white one just cost us about a grand for oral surgury... his little teffers were rotten out...

He's a much happier dog now, he'll be 17 in Sept.....

And to tell the truth I was trying to get out of the house when we thought we heard you pull up :beer:thumb

Freak!!! :mad

Guest haroldshouseoftint

And to tell the truth I was trying to get out of the house when we thought we heard you pull up :lol2:thumb

:beer:mad Nice to see you crackin jokes again Phocker :lol2:thumb

Archived