ANAgraph problems

Guest Luauna

Guest Luauna

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie to this forum. I am having some problems with my ANAgraph AE70 settings and was wondering if someone can help me. I run windows 98 with Flexi and ANAgraph. I've never had these problems before. Anyways, here goes. I always set my settings (pressure,speed)before plotting a job. Now, it dosen't matter what I set the settings to because it plots as fast as it can and with the highest pressure it can. It's doing this on its own. It's like it is ignoring my settings. I even tried setting it to the lowest pressure and setting the speed to the lowest setting and it still zooms through it while cutting the whole way through my vinyl. It just shredds the vinyl. I've tried different kinds of vinyl and still the same thing. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance Luauna

Guest Luauna

It took me awhile, but I finally found the number for them. You're right it was the settings. WHEW, I thought I lost it. But fortunately we fixed her. :thumb Thanks for your reply.

:thumb Luauna

It's steady starting to get more residental gotta go give 2 bids today and do a house this weekend. Went and talked to Brett yesterday my plotter is a piece (you get what you pay for) but he hooked me up with a ANAgraph so for so good I've been trying it out this morning gonna take some getting used to. Hows things going out your way?

Archived