suntek hp 35%

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whatever dude, the meter don't lie :thumb It may meter 38 on the roll but on the glass it meters 32.

Wrong......yo dan, meter that car for us......I'll bet it reads about 35-37%......It could be a difference in batches I guess, but how come I was always getting the light batches??

okay, so this is what is going on now, and im not sure how I should go about this. they want me to strip the tint off all the windows and retint them a darker shade, now im not sure how much I should charge them... how would you guys go about doing this?, I would personally feel kinda bad charging them full price again., so some input would be nice here.

Better charge something cause st leaves all the glue even if you steam it and it's a biatch to get off. Tintinater im done with this subject, get your own meter if you don't believe me :thumb .

Better charge something cause st leaves all the glue even if you steam it and it's a biatch to get off. Tintinater im done with this subject, get your own meter if you don't believe me :thumb .

slow down there, junior, :thumb I got a meter, but I don't need it, I can tell by looking at it, after a while you can tell,... the Diamond film I 'm using now reads anywhere from 29 to 31%, customers love it, no complaints about it being too light...

Archived