What tint for best visibility?

Guest nofinga911

Guest nofinga911

The tint I have on my truck now is garbage and I want to re-do all of it...im doing my windshield too so can you guys advise my on the best film for visibility (I am doing limo all around) as well as strength and holding its color...but mostly visibility...thanks

Guest vclimber

What you are trying to do is illegal. I doubt that any of the professionals here are going to help you break the law. It hurts our industry, hope you can understand where we are coming from... :krazy

Guest nofinga911
What you are trying to do is illegal. I doubt that any of the professionals here are going to help you break the law. It hurts our industry, hope you can understand where we are coming from... :krazy

ooh no dont worry, I understand that....its a show car anyway...gets flat bedded everywhere

Guest nofinga911

I just need the best visibility because I have cameras aiming out all of the windows and the display is on the exterior of the truck...I dont leave my windows down...so with the tint thats on there now, the feed from the cameras come out way too dark on the display and it looks stupid

Guest nofinga911
You want to know which limo film has the best visibility :krazy

I want to know which film has the best visibility from inside to out..at 5% tint

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
:hmmm 5% is 5% no matter which film type you use, do you have pictures of the setup? why do you have cameras inside with an exterior display..so people can see themselves looking in your windows? If its dark in your vehicle (with 5% im sure it is) and light outside the vehicle you should see ok but the video is not like the human eye, like looking at a computer screen on camera there is electronic distortion :krazy I have used many many different types of film and couldnt tell you which one you might think is the clearest, try a film thats not so dark for better results :krazy

Archived