recommend a good glue

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod

im sure they still make it...it is to popular for them to not make it ...have you tried craft stores, super markets, walgreens, these are all the places that I have seen it

I have a hard time finding it too...but I think its because it is so popular that its usually out...thats why when I find it I buy a :drunk load of it!! :shock

as far as longevity....most of what you put on gets squeegied out...the only part left it is the part that acts as a filler around the dots...minimal...its not the glue that is holding the tint to the surface...the films glue does that. its just more or less just acting as a filler. :beer:lol2:beer

I have been using it for over 5years with no problems so far. Too many complaints when I cut off from the dots and tried the sanding method but still get that white look . . The elmers gel worked great but all the walmarts and office supply stores in my area seem to stop carrying it . I emailed the company but they never replied .

I have been using it for over 5years with no problems so far. Too many complaints when I cut off from the dots and tried the sanding method but still get that white look . . The elmers gel worked great but all the walmarts and office supply stores in my area seem to stop carrying it . I emailed the company but they never replied .

and ive been using it for probably about 8-10 yrs.....no problems......yet!

Archived