highest heat rejection

Guest vclimber

70%? Vista VS70 has 55% TSER (single pane spec) if it not the highest 70%'er then it is very close.

V-Kool 70 and Hilite 70 should be in the neighborhood but Hilite does not come in 72".

70%? Vista VS70 has 55% TSER (single pane spec) if it not the highest 70%'er then it is very close.

V-Kool 70 and Hilite 70 should be in the neighborhood but Hilite does not come in 72".

vkool is what I was thinking. but im not a dealer for them. I was looking at hupers films, apparently they have up to 85% klar and its blocks 70% of the heat :beer . and its not a ceramic film. they're ceramic 65 I think blocks about 55%. anyway. I need a 72" though :shock

Guest vclimber
vkool is what I was thinking. but im not a dealer for them. I was looking at hupers films, apparently they have up to 85% klar and its blocks 70% of the heat :shock . and its not a ceramic film. they're ceramic 65 I think blocks about 55%. anyway. I need a 72" though :drunk

Huper's 60-78% films are really nice for storefronts. They perform very well. :beer

Most of these types of films are part of "premium programs" or whatever you want to call them which means they will be hard to get a hold of unless you are a Vista, Huper Optik, V-Kool, Prestige, or Panorama dealer.

You might want to look at the 60 or 70%vlt film that TG is selling. Sorry can't remember the name... :beer

Huper's 60-78% films are really nice for storefronts. They perform very well. :beer

Most of these types of films are part of "premium programs" or whatever you want to call them which means they will be hard to get a hold of unless you are a Vista, Huper Optik, V-Kool, Prestige, or Panorama dealer.

You might want to look at the 60 or 70%vlt film that TG is selling. Sorry can't remember the name... :shock

shiat, its not like I cant get it from other dealers in the area. :drunk

geoshield is what TG usess

Archived