Removal

Today at work the sales manager ask if I could do a removal on a 300.

I had my cam. at work so I figured I would snap a few shots... of a crappy $99 tint job

Here is the awesome 1'' gap at the top edge.. :dunno

300002.jpg

Here is the sweet 4 peice back window :dunno atleast they took the time to take out the 3rd brake light.

300004.jpg

I pull the film and spray the glue left on the window with Tint-off

here is the tint-off at work

300001.jpg

the only two positive things that I saw about this job was that the contamiation was very small and they did take the time to pull out the rear deck and brake light..

Guest willie
:thumb WOW :beer

I didn't think those cars have been around long enough for anyone to still be doing 2 piece rear windows on them!

agree, but this one is even sadder hoosier it was a 4 peice

Funny thing is, the next day I get called out to the sales department. Talk to a guy that just bought one of our used F350's He wanted his 2 fronts done.

He comes to my shop that night hes is waiting around talking to me as I'm tinting the truck. Then he ask me why the dealership had takin the tint off the 300... I just laughed and explained to him about how the dealership doenst like to sell cars with tint on it. And that the sales manager was even talking trash about how bad of a job it was.

After I lined up my top edge and locked it down with a tight 1/16 of a inch off the top. I show him how it should be. :DD

He was amazed on how nice of a job I did on the truck.

plus in the 40min (ya I know im slow) wile I was talking with him I set up his bro's truck for next week, and set up about a $2500 stero and nav. system for his truck :DD

I'm cornfused on why you would spray Tintoff all over the inside of the window. Why don't you just pull the film and scrape the glue off with a blade. Or even steam it off. I would be worried about the Tintoff staining the door panel. I also don't like the way tintoff smells or how it feels on my hands. :eyebrows

Today at work the sales manager ask if I could do a removal on a 300.

I had my cam. at work so I figured I would snap a few shots... of a crappy $99 tint job

Here is the awesome 1'' gap at the top edge.. :lol2

300002.jpg

the only two positive things that I saw about this job was that the contamiation was very small and they did take the time to pull out the rear deck and brake light..

what do ya mean 1"??? I did that car and I call it "micro-edge"....and hells ya no contamination.....it was "perfect"!!!!! :poke

:lol2:lol2:lol2:poke:lol2:lol2

Archived