Checks and plastic

Guest LukeNukem

Guest LukeNukem

I am not set up to take plastic, but from time to time I have a dude that only has plastic to spend, so I do the easy thing. I have them pay into my wifes paypal account before I do the work. It's a lot less hassle.

Im set up to take plastic and dont find it to be a big expense at all. :krazy I find it very convenient and around here at least, very few ppl carry cash anymore. I would way rather the plastic than the cheques. :beer (but id still rather cash then either):thumb

For 20 years we did not take plastic and when we started business increased about 25% overnight! I have had customer?s stop payment on CC before and it has been a hassle for sure but after lots of paper work I always get me money from them. Now that the business has got so big the charges every year equal the price of a new car! What I need to check out is the cost of a ATM. I buy burgers from a place that takes only cash and have a small machine on the counter hmmmmmmm. To be honest and don't make fun of me but I have never used a ATM machine! I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express one time:eyebrows :krazy

If your a bigger operation, then you should have it , If your self employed with no employees out of home such as I am , then it's not nessesary. I have them just go to the bank machine down the road and take out cash if they don't have any on them or write cheque..it's never been a big deal :krazy

Im set up to take plastic and dont find it to be a big expense at all. :beer I find it very convenient and around here at least, very few ppl carry cash anymore. I would way rather the plastic than the cheques. :lol2 (but id still rather cash then either):krazy

Right on dude! :thumb

Guest Hades12

Sorry for the Dig up.

But The machine is a must for me, The be right back from the cash machine almost never happens, Once they leave they are gone.

Fees end up being 3% on average with ATM being much lower.

In this day and age you are loosing lots of $$$$$ by not accepting plastic.:DD

I get the best of both worlds I guess..It's only been an issue maybe 2 times a yr..in that case, the custy goes next door and uses the ATM . No service fees to me yet the option is there if need be :lol2

Archived