2007 Camry

Guest CloudWalker

Guest CloudWalker

I took the back seat out the back seats fold down and took the two extra little cushions on either side of the back seat rests, and then the rear tray just seemed to pop up with little plastic clips but there is something holding the back part near the 3rd brake light. Its seems like it has something to with the side panels but those side panels are the air bags and I don't even want that to deal with. Any help quick will be appreciated... Thanks.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

I just warranty replace a rollup today and was noticing my fine work on the back glass...I didnt cut the 3rd brakelight which must mean I could get something behind there to squeedge the film because I rarely pull the backdecks :krazy

Guest CloudWalker
Bulldozer will slide right behind the light. You must not have one I take it. Don't think I would mess around with the airbags.

What is a bulldozer?

Thanks for the fast replies I managed to get it to come out great but it was a lot of extra work...

I just warranty replace a rollup today and was noticing my fine work on the back glass

:gasp OMG..I am so glad im not the only one to do that. Yesteday a dealer brought a car in for me to do some decal work on and it was tinted. course bein a tinter I scoped out the job and was pretty impressed so I asked the dude who tinted that one???...it was me. :poop:poop

Guest willie
:poop OMG..I am so glad im not the only one to do that. Yesteday a dealer brought a car in for me to do some decal work on and it was tinted. course bein a tinter I scoped out the job and was pretty impressed so I asked the dude who tinted that one???...it was me. :):lol2

yeah well he's a lying cars saleman so why would we take his word :gasp

:lol2:poop:lol2

Archived