Here we go!!

Guest solarspot

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest solarspot
can you get any of the DFW news channels there MDog :gasp

United RV lot there on or around 820/121 and Haltom City has some major damages

and the semi trailer lot next door all have trailers moved 100 yards or more and some of them shredded to tiny peices. Channel 8 is following it locally

seems to be the worst of it and I'm glad its gone

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:lol Glad everyones all OK

even you, you Phucker :eyebrows

:lol2:lol

Hey Cajun, if its headed your way, you had better put up the shrimpin boat if it gets ruined I'll never get to tint it :lol:lol2

:lol:beer

Yep I heard some pretty nast stuff was coming this way! I have been baking all afternoon (DON"T ASK!) :lol and I just turned on the news...YUCK!

:hmmm Whatca baking :?

a good batch of browinies :thumb

Guest VOLTRON

I live right near 121 & 820 and we were outside looking at the sky when the storm came in. All of the neighbors were out in the street and we were looking up at the sky and saw the funnel start to form and then we saw a bunch of debris in the sky rotating and it looked like it was right over my house. When we saw that all the neighbors scattered like roaches into thier houses and I ran inside to get the dogs in the bathroom and my dog thought I was playin and started runnin around and I couldnt catch tha little basterd I finally had to jump on him to get him in the bathroom. I have never been that scared before. it was pretty nuts.

Archived