Need some red film

Guest haroldshouseoftint

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West

ALSO, .. there used to be a guy in St pete named Aldo Colona. Call same # ask for Kitty, she MAY be able to help. Had OVER 300 different colors!! Good luck! I do know that Courtaulds in France will make what you want. How much ya want? :gasp

I just got a call and need around 200 sq ft of red film for internal windows on a building I know Solargarb used to have it, but I just called and no luck.

madcow doesn't have any either :eyebrows

Help me :thumb

I know there used to be a place in florida called Solar Graphics but I can't find a # for them

:lol:lol

The fastest way G.I.L.A. - gilafilms.com - but they are cutted for cars

I have RED but - I think must improved quality - too fast it became lighter :lol

MADCOW make for one european team..- but as far as I know they can't sell in USA......

Solar Graphic lost somewhere in time......Seems this is total Solar problem.....

By the way - You need RED for inside application?

Reflective RED or it can be just red?

I have both, but also I can give You advice.

You can buy ORACAL FILTER from PVC and put SILVER REFLECTIVE on it...

That can be decision. Yes, double work + double film..But may be You can charge for it???

So, I will ge happy to help with RED!!!!

ALSO, .. there used to be a guy in St pete named Aldo Colona. Call same # ask for Kitty, she MAY be able to help. Had OVER 300 different colors!! Good luck! I do know that Courtaulds in France will make what you want. How much ya want? :thumb

Did You ever seen this 300 colors? I heard a lot about but never seen.

Courtaulds make films in UK, Runcorn and of course can make ANYTHING - but...do you know MINIMUM ORDER :lol:eyebrows:lol

Archived