Getting tint on tues by 333tint on my bmw 335i. Im worried about the d

Guest audiagb

Guest audiagb

On tues I will be getting tint done by 333tint and I cant wait. I hear from places in Bloomington Indiana that this guy is the man. I have been reading on the bmw fourms that the dot matrix on the 335 coupe is so hard to tint. I have seen there pics and there are a few that look good but the rest are so bad. People have told me to double tint the dot matrix or put vinyl down. What do you think he will do? And can the rear look good with the dot matrix?

Thank Guys :beer:thumb

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint

:beer Double tint the matrix :lol2 thats a new one to me :lol2 I just sand it and tint it no problems

333tint (aka hoosierwindowtek) I have looked @ some of his work online, looks good, so he should do a fine job for you.

:lol2:thumb

Guest willie

I think a better idea would be to call and ask him. Seems to be a better option than to ask us what another tinters going to do on a public forum :thumb

I also think he will do you a great job from what Ive seen and heard of him around here :beer

Any tinter taking on a BMW owner knows they will have to strive to make you happy, so I wouldn't worry ..your baby should turn out fine ! :thumb:beer

Welcome to the forum :lol2

Guest Key West

Anyone know the difference between a BMW and a porcupine? :thumb

Welcome!! :lol2

I know that it's a BMW, but even it's not PERFECT! Nothing made buy human hands is. I am sure that Hoosierwindow will do the best job HUMANLY possible. Keep that in mind. :beer:lol2

On tues I will be getting tint done by 333tint and I cant wait. I hear from places in Bloomington Indiana that this guy is the man. I have been reading on the bmw fourms that the dot matrix on the 335 coupe is so hard to tint. I have seen there pics and there are a few that look good but the rest are so bad. People have told me to double tint the dot matrix or put vinyl down. What do you think he will do? And can the rear look good with the dot matrix?

Chances are if you're already worried about the dot matrix even after hearing that the installer is "the man", you're not gonna like it. :poke

Archived