Getting tint on tues by 333tint on my bmw 335i. Im worried about the d

Guest audiagb

:lol6:nope:lol:lol

"With 300 horsepower and class-leading 300 ft. lbs. of torque, the 335i Coupe is the most powerful 3 Series Coupe we?ve ever built, wrapped within the body of a beautiful machine. It features the world?s first inline six-cylinder engine with high precision injection and twin turbo chargers. It?s also remarkably fuel efficient, offering a major boost to engine power and a significant reduction of fuel consumption, at the same time. But even more impressive is that this engine marks a significant advancement in turbo technology. By using two small turbo chargers instead of one large one, our engineers eliminated the ?turbo lag? other turbo engines are known for."

...you PhU(|<1|\|9 asshat :lol6

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1PEECBARETTA
"With 300 horsepower and class-leading 300 ft. lbs. of torque, the 335i Coupe is the most powerful 3 Series Coupe we?ve ever built, wrapped within the body of a beautiful machine. It features the world?s first inline six-cylinder engine with high precision injection and twin turbo chargers. It?s also remarkably fuel efficient, offering a major boost to engine power and a significant reduction of fuel consumption, at the same time. But even more impressive is that this engine marks a significant advancement in turbo technology. By using two small turbo chargers instead of one large one, our engineers eliminated the ?turbo lag? other turbo engines are known for."

...you PhU(|<1|\|9 asshat :lol6

:lol6 wow. I can't believe you would respond like that. I was thinking of sending you an email to offer you a job. Sorry Charlie...

Guest Key West
but I can only imagine the amount of crap this car owner dished out to all his BMW buddies about how bad I sucked during those first few weeks. :beer I don't suck....your car sucks. :poke

I just wish my last one would tell them all how bad I sucked!!! The fewer Beemer owners I gotta deal with, the better I'll like it. (They just keep coming, tho............. :beer )

I just wish my last one would tell them all how bad I sucked!!! The fewer Beemer owners I gotta deal with, the better I'll like it. (They just keep coming, tho............. :poke )

300 owners are a pain. can't afford the real thing but want perfect! this thread should have been moved to custy's long time ago :beer

Thanks! how has my reputation spread to Crown Point?

Well I do a lot of cars from Reminigton and Rennsaler, and when I ask about other tinters in the area I have heard of 333tint and a place in Demotte called Boise's. Heard nothing but good about you ,can't say much about the other guy customers seem kinda negative, and from your location just figured it was you but this thread confirmed it. Also think I heard of you from a flatglass conversation with a Rep. from Johnson films maybe? :beer I used to use them and I think they reffered you as a dealer of their films :poke

And I just looked at your avitar it says 333tint right their DUH!! I am a little slow I guess?!

Archived