body kits?

Guest angrydragon68

Guest angrydragon68

I just received an evo 4 fiberglass body kit for my mitsu mirage. I got it from extreme dimensions. I know they will all need some work, but this one is awfull. nothing fits and its just beat up pretty bad. I am going to return it, but I wanted to know what a good brand to go with would be. I would preffer a urethane kit, But I also heard good things about v-fiber. Any help would be great. thanks

did you buy it direct from them? I havent had a real problems with any of their kits. it should of came made with the flexible fiberglass. truthfully extreme dimesions has one of the best kits available for the price alot of the other companies fitment is terrible, thats why I would double check to make sure you have an extreme dimensions kit and not a copy

there are so many companies coping body kits you have to be carefull you didnt get a copy that says its the real one or the same style. one company makes a bad copy and then the next 5 companies make bady copies of the bad one and before you know it the one you purchased is so screwed up theres no way it hell it will even fit

solar is right. ED is one of the better fitments. basically any evo conversion kit you buy for your mirage is gonna need some work unless you get the original that will run you into the thousands from bulletproofautomotive.com. if you want DIRECT fitment buy theirs.

you'll need custom work to mount the fogs anyway

Guest angrydragon68

thanks. I actually got it from a site called andysautosport.com. It says its an ED kit, but the one on the official ED site was a little more spendy. I found another one at grounddynamics.com. Does anyone have any experiance with them?

I used to get my kits from andysautosport and the fitment was not always the best, some fit well and some dont. these kits are mass produced and when their pulled from the mold they sit on a shelf pushed together with other kits and they bow out and thats the shaped they take. ED kits are made with polyflex fiberglass which allows it to bend, so its easier to fit the kit but it cost more. call extreme dimensions and asked them if the place you are getting the kit from is a dealer for them so you can make sure you are getting a real ED kit

Archived