Cool project need some help

my hot rod mentor is building a killer 31 ford 5 window coupe. He just had the glass cut at a local glass/radiator shop (he got me in with them too) I asked him about the color the car would be and he said he wasnt sure yet. Then he asked me about red tint, sure no problem. So he tells me to get some, and we'll do it up and he'll paint the car red and do a white tuck and roll interior. This guy can build a car so it will be a fun project, its gotta be good too. The only hairy part is the doors, its got a chop so we arent sure if the glass can come out yet. Its gonna be a challenge, but I'll pull it off.

Anyhow, can anyone recommend a red tint? I know accutech makes it but I havent been impressed with their tint, the hacks use it up here and it fades. I have warned my friend that red wont last as long but the car wont be outside much.

Leo???? you slagin in the US mang??? I wont need much, the windows are tiny, just enough for me to do the roll ups about 5 times!!! :beer

:poke So who can hook me up, I dont have paypal but I can send money or figure out some other form of payment. :beer

my hot rod mentor is building a killer 31 ford 5 window coupe. He just had the glass cut at a local glass/radiator shop (he got me in with them too) I asked him about the color the car would be and he said he wasnt sure yet. Then he asked me about red tint, sure no problem. So he tells me to get some, and we'll do it up and he'll paint the car red and do a white tuck and roll interior. This guy can build a car so it will be a fun project, its gotta be good too. The only hairy part is the doors, its got a chop so we arent sure if the glass can come out yet. Its gonna be a challenge, but I'll pull it off.

Anyhow, can anyone recommend a red tint? I know accutech makes it but I havent been impressed with their tint, the hacks use it up here and it fades. I have warned my friend that red wont last as long but the car wont be outside much.

Leo???? you slagin in the US mang??? I wont need much, the windows are tiny, just enough for me to do the roll ups about 5 times!!! :thumb

:lol2 So who can hook me up, I dont have paypal but I can send money or figure out some other form of payment. :thumb

I am here mang!!!

In case It will be nice show car - I can sned You reflective RED tomorrow!!!!

:thumb:lol2:lol2:lol2:beer

As red, as this Devil head :lol2

P.S. Payment - some nice shots of your work, that will be enough for me :lol2

I am going to France after tomorrow - so please send all the details to my referent Alex'a (she is a lady) - referent@dartz.lv

11170057.jpg

Archived