They are coming out of the wwodwork,

Guest Key West

Guest Key West

Not really a horror story, but didn't know where else to post it. More of a laughing my azz off story.

Today I had a guy come in wanting me to install some film (his own) on 2 roll ups on a ranger. Today is my honeydo day, but hey, 2 roll ups on a Ranger? So, I give him a price (A real good price if he wanted to do it now) And tell him his only warranty is that it will look good when he leaves. "Oh no, this isn't Autozone film, It's lifetime warranty film" Really :lol2 , and where did you get this film? "I bought it at XYZ" My LOWBALL competitor, who I know uses AT. He tried to bargain me down, and I explained that XYZ sold him a 3 year film, blah, blah, the upshot is I asked him Why XYZ didn't do it, and he replied, "Oh he wanted too much!!!" :lol2:DD Well guy thats my price to do it now, guess I'll get back to my honeydo's C YA. :lol2:DD

Guest Key West
AT is lifetime.

Jet isn't.

OOPS!! I've re-done alot of this guys work that either faded, or turned. I assumed it was AT. ( There I go, assuming!! :tantrum ) Had to be jet. I have seen AT fade to clear in less than a year, so thats what I based my assumption on.

Guest deanjones

LLumar film doesn't carry any warranty unless it's sold AND installed by a licensed dealer... So, he has no warranty.

Archived