THE HUNT IS ON

I just went and looked at it. This bike is just like the guy said. It has like one little scratch on it. This guy is PICKY AS FVCK :lol2 I could have swore he had a BMW he was that picky :hmmm but thats good for me because this is one badazz bike.

I pick it up tomorrow after work :dunno

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie
I just went and looked at it. This bike is just like the guy said. It has like one little scratch on it. This guy is PICKY AS FVCK :hmmm I could have swore he had a BMW he was that picky :lol2 but thats good for me because this is one badazz bike.

congrats dude :hmmm

Guest tintgod
I just went and looked at it. This bike is just like the guy said. It has like one little scratch on it. This guy is PICKY AS FVCK :hmmm I could have swore he had a BMW he was that picky :lol2 but thats good for me because this is one badazz bike.

cool...hope you enjoy it dog.. :hmmm

I had a yamaha R1 for a couple years. I can't believe they would make something that fast street legal. :cool Man I had so much fun on that thing.

Get a steering dampner to control the head shake. I had a buddy that had head shake so bad that he was going lock to lock (tank slapper) and ended up high siding and total his bike. After that I think eveyone in our riding group had a dampner installed inside of a week. :beer

Archived