THE HUNT IS ON

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just spent about 2 hours cleaning the shvit out of it. This sum buck truely looks like it just came off the showroom floor now. it was clean before but now its "mdog clean" :beer or window tinter clean :evileye you know how we do things :cool

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I just spent about 2 hours cleaning the shvit out of it. This sum buck truely looks like it just came off the showroom floor now. it was clean before but now its "mdog clean" :cool or window tinter clean :evileye you know how we do things :beer

:shock so did you have your leathers on while cleaning it, like that video that was posted up here a couple weeks ago :shock:beer:lol2

Guest MidcoastMW
I just spent about 2 hours cleaning the shvit out of it. This sum buck truely looks like it just came off the showroom floor now. it was clean before but now its "mdog clean" :beer or window tinter clean :cool you know how we do things :evileye

:shock yup!

Get a steering dampner to control the head shake. I had a buddy that had head shake so bad that he was going lock to lock (tank slapper) and ended up high siding and total his bike. After that I think eveyone in our riding group had a dampner installed inside of a week. :beer

I've never had it happen to me, but a couple people on another forum I read were just talking about tank slapping... They said the best thing to do would be pull the wheel up.... but if you can't do that, just to let go of the handle bars. One guy said that's what he did and it stopped. They said to google it for more info... I haven't had a chance yet but after watching vids on YT and other sites I often wondered what the heck you're supposed to do if that starts to happen.

-R

ETA: Which I guess if it were happening to me, and I thought it was going to end badly, you got nothing to loose by letting go of the handlebars. :cool

Archived