THE HUNT IS ON

Honda Makes a badass bike. I love the CBR's. Before I found window tinting/ aircraft mechanic, I was a Suzuki Mechanic at DelAmo Suzuki Kawasaki in Torrance, CA. The GSXR blue paint scheme has always been my pic.

My first mode of transportation was a 1985 Honda Interceptor (blue). I bought it brand new for 2500.00 out the door from Pacific Coast Honda, on Pacific Coast Highway when I was 15 years old. I loved that bike until I got tore up by a 86 ninja 600. :cool

I worked at Marineland in Palos Verdes to pay for it.

I'm happy for you Mike but a little jealous cause I have always wanted another bike. :beer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Reflexxions
I pulled the trigger today :beer got me a badazz mug mang :cool

cbr.jpg

cbr2.jpg

Honda makes the best bikes IMO , that is so sweet mdog glad to see you got a honda.

Almost all my friends have suzuki's and in the summer they stay in the shop from break downs . While there siting around waiting to get there bikes fixed im keeping the roads hot on my Honda 954 RR .

I have always heard that Honda motors ran like swiss watches. I have been a Suzuki man until now. :beer

I am very impressed with this bike so far. This bike has 13K miles on it and you would NEVER know it. The sum buck runs likes its brand new.

Everything is tight on the bike, so far I am VERY impressed with honda quality.

Guest Reflexxions

The tires on those bikes always look wore out from a distance. There rounded for the curves , got to drag your foot pegs in a curve to be doing it. The pic of the tire I see is just the wax ring getting wore off . Some people call it wax ring some call it chicken strips . :twocents

Archived