THE HUNT IS ON

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let you guys know how much detail I went into cleaning this thing up.

Check out the gold chain....it WAS black and greasy as hell and so was the rear sprocket

Now look at the chain and the sprocket, its clean as a hizzzo. thats what happens when you put a window tinter to cleaning something.

Guest solarspot
Just to let you guys know how much detail I went into cleaning this thing up.

Check out the gold chain....it WAS black and greasy as hell and so was the rear sprocket

Now look at the chain and the sprocket, its clean as a hizzzo. thats what happens when you put a window tinter to cleaning something.

:twocents:nope sounds like the OCD I've got on some things :thumb

this is where I grew up on my bike. It's called the Rock Store located up in the Malibu Mountains.

check out how many bikes are there. It is like that every sunday all day. Lots of raceing and crashes.

Holy crap, I just noticed your chicken strips....bwwawawhahaha Dude, lean that biznitch over a little when cornering as it supposedly allows you to take the corner faster. You know, just something I picked up from my great grandpa while sitting on the porch drinking lemonade talking about the good old days in our underwear.

:nope

Not to brag, but with my Metzelers...I could all but ball the rubber up on the edges. I rode like I was indestructable, which is the one and only reason I sold it as I knew I couldn't control myself and was probably going to die because of it, so down the road she went.

But yeah, uh, try taking a corner in a position other than straight up....you might enjoy it. There is this magical thing called "counter steering" that for some enchanted reason makes you go left when you are actually just barely turning right....simply amazing but you have to be going faster than 8mph to experiance this phenomenon. Maybe even lean up and over a little in a corner as to make it look like you are trying to get infront of the bike to scope out your exit line. Chicks dig that shitt.

:nope

See, like this, just don't cut to hard or you will bump your head :twocents

Clint_McBain.jpg

Then for the ladies, bust one of these out once in a while....

bob%20grant%20wheelie.jpg

Just don't do a wheelie with a lady though....they might fall off

road_rash.jpg

Dude, this thread is really making me want to try it again with another one.....it has to be a yamaha though. My wife is going to be so mad when I tell her I want another one, and that it has to be this one......... :thumb

r1dg1.jpg

Guest Reflexxions

mdog , you got way too much time on your hands to clean the chain like that ! The chain on mine is gold too it looked good for about a week after I got it . That thing wont stay clean very long and I'm sure you know to keep chain wax on it dont you ? It will stretch if you dont and it will stay nasty from that. I got to give you :twocents for such a good detail job I keep mine spot less too but not the chain just keep it lubed. Like I said I'm glad you got a honda you wont go back to a suzuki . Hey mdog that seat is hard as hell isn't it bout a hour of riding and I need to rest my buttox ? Also if you only ride in a straight line the back tire wont last very long bout 1500 miles and thoes things are not cheep . Good luck man and watch the other people they dont look for bikes .

Not only did my wife say "No", it was one of those "Are you a freakin idiot" no's and she walked out of the room without further discusion.

I really don't think it's even worth trying to talk her into.....so I'll just have to park it at the shop and never tell her about it if I get another one. :lol6

I did find a pretty sweet '03 R1 black with the factory red flames on the lower fairings. I haven't looked at it yet, but the dude said it only had 3700 miles on it :lol I'm going to go look at it the end of next week as he is out of town the next few days.

Damn you Mdog...I told you that you made me want another one. :lol

Archived