In a bit of a pickle

Guest haroldshouseoftint

Honda will not fix the problem, just as Ford won't fix it on the mustangs, Mercedes etc etc etc etc, their reasoning for doing it like that :lol6

I don't think their is another way, but I've heard a few on here say they don't add felt and it doesn't scratch, but they won't share their secret, :thumb I say bull :lol2 but what do I know :lol2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been watching this thread with GREAT interest. Funny thing is I have a customer coming in this afternoon with his '07 accord....same type of guy. I am hoping he doesnt stick around to watch. I didnt mention pulling the panels to do the felt...but im sure he wouldn't approve....he's just that type of guy. If he does..well...then ill have to see what he is going to do....in fact I may keep this thread up on screen for him to read. :thumb

it's a good customer or a repeat customer why not just explain to them that there is only ONE way you will tint a car and that is the correct way so you have to charge on this on one and get it done!! Just yesterday I had an acura something and it needed felt but the custy didnt want to pay$$ up after telling them what I just stated homeboy busted out the busted out the charge card and said CHARGE IT!!

Guest Key West
Thanks for the replies...If no one knows of an other alternative in 24hr, I'm thinking of walking away from this one if I can't felt it .

They is pretty damn tight!!! :poke:poke

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

seriously...one of our shops is a stall at a honda dealership, I have done MANY 07 accords and havent had a single customer complain about scratching? tell him to quit being a b#@tch and just let you tint it :poke

Archived