Replacement for LuLu's AT?

Guest deanjones

Guest deanjones

Does anyone know of a good replacement film for LLumar's AT CH? I just simply can't use this film anymore... it matches SO very well for the 2 front roll-ups of factory tinted vehicles, but this film is so damn thin that if you look at it wrong it crinkle or creases...

Looking for something that matches as well AT, has as good of a warranty as AT but is a tad thicker than AT.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isnt that the new llumar line? the most expensive stuff they got to offer? I heard it is very thin film, I cant stand thin film at all. I know exactly what your talkin about. VERY EASY TO CREASE annnd it sucks. try suntek carbon... I would say global quick dry plus buuut. personally I dont like the stuff and where I am the peice is just as expensive as llumar sometimes more.

Guest deanjones

Yeah, ATX is not a thin film at all... It's a pretty nice film... albeit, very expensive.

I played with Global the other day... The QDP isn't much better than LLumar's AT, but QDP looks purple to me. I wasn't pleased with it, personally...

I've played with SunTek's carbon, but I wasn't sure if it would match up with factory glass as well as AT or not...

Guest CajunTinter
Yeah, ATX is not a thin film at all... It's a pretty nice film... albeit, very expensive.

I played with Global the other day... The QDP isn't much better than LLumar's AT, but QDP looks purple to me. I wasn't pleased with it, personally...

I've played with SunTek's carbon, but I wasn't sure if it would match up with factory glass as well as AT or not...

Dean, try some of that new Optical Technologies film.... It's awesome to work with and you'll be amazed at how well it matches the factory glass.....

Guest deanjones
Dean, try some of that new Optical Technologies film.... It's awesome to work with and you'll be amazed at how well it matches the factory glass.....

Never heard of them... Link?

I have been useing Suntek's HP film for the past three or four months and don't have any complaints. It is much like ATR. I would like to try their Carbon film but read a couple of bad experiences on here and haven't got up the nuts yet. OH and every time I hear the word Carbon it reminds me of SunGarb around 1990. :eyebrows

I think the ATX film is LLumar's answer to 3M's CS film.

Archived