Replacement for LuLu's AT?

Guest deanjones

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deanjones
I think the ATX film is LLumar's answer to 3M's CS film.

Not really... The LLumastar technology was their answer to that and I'm not sure who came up with "color stable" to begin with... but LLumar's AT (dyed) and ATR (hybrid) films are both "color stable" films.

LLumar's ATX is their answer to Ceramic films.

Guest deanjones
I really like the LLUMAR ATR, very nice quality.

I like ATR as well, but I don't see how this stuff would match up (color wise, not darkness) with factory tinted glass... My rep just told me that it would, but I just don't see how since it has metal in it. AT works the absolutely best for matching factory tinted glass... it's almost identical other than darkness. He also told me they were working with making AT a 1.5 mil window film and started field testing it but it just dropped off the radar...

Guest RCOOTE
I like ATR as well, but I don't see how this stuff would match up (color wise, not darkness) with factory tinted glass... My rep just told me that it would, but I just don't see how since it has metal in it. AT works the absolutely best for matching factory tinted glass... it's almost identical other than darkness. He also told me they were working with making AT a 1.5 mil window film and started field testing it but it just dropped off the radar...

I only have ATR and I think it matches up pretty good. Did an 07 PONT MONTANA 2 days ago that was just the two roll ups in 35% ATR CHARCOAL and the customer and I both thought it matched nice. Yes it is a bit more reflective but unless you are really looking for it or a super picky customer I think it looks good. The ATR 20% matches, I think, pretty damn good to factory tinted glass...

Guest rich1920
global is the sh*t

:thumb yes it is. I changed from suntek to global. global is some good film! the liner falls off like butter and the glue is great! but the best part are the people! they are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol6

Archived