Replacement for LuLu's AT?

Guest deanjones

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deanjones
the liner falls off like butter

I will give it that... The liner came off of that film so nicely... I wish all films liner removed so nicely. But, honestly... not a fan of global beyond that.

Guest naughtydog

I onlu use AT for fussy customers who want a perfect match. It is really nice looking once installed---but is a pain to work with.

Otherwise I use ATR

Guest deanjones
I onlu use AT for fussy customers who want a perfect match. It is really nice looking once installed---but is a pain to work with.

Otherwise I use ATR

How well does ATR do? I can't imagine it matching up even remotely closely on black cars...

Guest deanjones
I would put atr up there and be done with it. You seem to be glued to lulu so im sure you won't be satisified with any other brands imo.

Not glued... if I can find another brand of film that has their quality or better I'll switch. That's why I'm asking what I can replace AT with.

It's as simple as this... AT works amazingly well for matching factory tinted glass. I don't care who the distributor is as long as they have just as good of a warranty and matches just as well. The only thing I want different is the thickness of the film.

Carbon is just a little too brown-ish.

Global QDP is, in my opinion somewhat purple

So those two options are ruled out for me. I'm going to probably give Hanita a shot and Optical Technologies.

Guest darkdan

Never heard of anyone saying QDP was purple. It's super brown IMO.

Omega Plus/Astra don't match factory glass perfectly, but close enough. I never got any complaints when I was using it.

If you've ever notice alot of factory tinted windows have somewhat of a brownish hue to them looking out, so the carbon would probably do well although I haven't used much carbon. Sungard has a new film out, I forgot the name but they claim it is a perfect match inside and out but I doubt it. I use stek hp 20 and it's fairly close. MMM cs 20 looks good from the outside but can be off on the inside. Hanita has a nice color film but not sure how it matches. I honestly don't think you are going to find a perfect match for every different vehicle. Good luck on your venture though.

Guest deanjones
Never heard of anyone saying QDP was purple. It's super brown IMO.

Omega Plus/Astra don't match factory glass perfectly, but close enough. I never got any complaints when I was using it.

There's a first time for everything! :poke

I don't know, maybe I'm color blind but I've seen some photo's on here and worked with some over the weekend and thought it had a slight purple hue to it... I seem to be the only one though...

Archived