Replacement for LuLu's AT?

Guest deanjones

Try using less slipping agent Dean. I havent had any problems with a matrix pattern, but then I glue the film down anyways. The other thing I like about Shadow is the fact that the adhesive is on the reverse side as compared to Lulu. It wont roill off the glass while you are trimming it..... Oh, and by the way, if you do have a warranty issue with it, Sungard will reimburse you for the total amount of the retail price, and since the glue comes off with the film on removal, turn around time is quick to strip and redo the car....hmmmm.....

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deanjones
Try using less slipping agent Dean. I havent had any problems with a matrix pattern, but then I glue the film down anyways. The other thing I like about Shadow is the fact that the adhesive is on the reverse side as compared to Lulu. It wont roill off the glass while you are trimming it..... Oh, and by the way, if you do have a warranty issue with it, Sungard will reimburse you for the total amount of the retail price, and since the glue comes off with the film on removal, turn around time is quick to strip and redo the car....hmmmm.....

I'm actually probably going to end up going with this... I actually remember replacing a window on a car done in Shadow with AT and it was relatively exact on matching up...

If they are reimbursing you for the "total amount of the retail" then you are not charging as much as I am. I only get about 75% of my "retail" for the replacement of the back glass. Unless they have increased their warranty prices.....

Archived