Shaving Doors

Guest jereratli9

Guest jereratli9

So I've seen a lot of people on the forum talk about shaving doors opposed to micro-edging them. I've never seen this technique. Might be a dumb question, but how is this done?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

have you searched the forum yet? there is an instructional video about it from one of our tintdude members :poke basically you tint the window with a small overlap at the top of the glass...allow it to dry both with time and a heat gun. then with a #11 blade (sharp @$$ angled blade) and at an angle "shave" the excess film from the top edge leaving a gapless rollup window :poke I'll try and find that video and post it in here for ya mang :lol2

I will post it again. Lots of weird computer stuff today. Paypal stopped a bunch of my automatic payments and said I did it, Amazon will not let me look at my sales and my google adds all go to a broke link that you have to click on the website name to get there! Whew what a day! Shaving is the t*t IMO it?s a good sales closer.

Mr Rogers

I will post it again. Lots of weird computer stuff today. Paypal stopped a bunch of my automatic payments and said I did it, Amazon will not let me look at my sales and my google adds all go to a broke link that you have to click on the website name to get there! Whew what a day! Shaving is the t*t IMO it?s a good sales closer.

Mr Rogers

so after a day like that stan....just gotta ask...hows the jaw these days? :poke

I used to shave with a Mach 3 but now I use a vibrating Fusion. Never been closer. :hmmm

J/K but really, when I shaved the edge I just used a single edge razor (brandnew) or my olfa. Now I file instead.

I saw Stan's video and although I have never used an exacto it seems to work very well in the video. :thumb

Guest jereratli9

Mr Rogers

Sorry to heard about your internet misfortunes.... Just curious, How do you throw it in to your sales pitch?

Guest jereratli9
I used to shave with a Mach 3 but now I use a vibrating Fusion. Never been closer. :hmmm

J/K but really, when I shaved the edge I just used a single edge razor (brandnew) or my olfa. Now I file instead.

I saw Stan's video and although I have never used an exacto it seems to work very well in the video. :thumb

The filing thing is actually what I was interested in learning.... If you guys ever find any good links to videos on that, I'd much appreciate it :hmmm

Archived