Looking for EXPERIENCED Automotive tinter in the Charlotte, NC area

Guest brucetintshop

Guest brucetintshop

We are an established business in the Charlotte, North Carolina area. We have been open for almost 9 years and have a solid, strong client base. We have a good reputation, and do some dealer work also. Looking for a tinter to work at least 4 days a week. SATURDAYS will be a must, but we can create a revolving schedule with the other tinter to get every third Saturday off. We do not offer benefits, but after 1 year, offer a week PAID vacation, and over time may offer a benefit plan.

We have been in the tinting industry for about 12 years, and seen alot of crappy tinters that either claim to be the best, have dr*g problems, baby momma drama, or are just unreliable. We can offer a good stable work enviorment, but we are looking for a solid window tinter. By this I mean NO dr*g or alcohol problems, no drama, and must be to work on time, and when scheduled. I do not want to sound difficult to work for, but I have seen alot of different tinters, most with their own unique problems and distractions. Our workplace is laidback and easy-going, but we must remain professional. We have a very good tint reputation, so anyone interested in the job MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE, and references. Must have clean tint jobs, and quality work. You will have your own bay to work from, and will not have to deal with the customers directly, unless in the event of warranty work or questions. There is someone else that will find out what tint the customer wants, and that will write out and take payment from the customer. Pretty easy, just show up for work, get handed keys, and just pull the car around and hand keys back when done. Oh yea, and get paid... We pay straight comission, but will guarantee a minimum pay if there are slow days. We have almost never had to pay a "minimum salary" due to slow days, even during Winter! The current tinter (for over 3 years), averages between $600-1000/ per week, with average time per car being 1-1.5 hours each. He works 5-6 days a week. We just have too many people wanting to get appointments, and need more help.

We are open Monday through Saturday 10am-6pm. I can offer 4 days a week, but we really are looking for help on Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Summertime will probably be busier, so more days may be needed. We primarily do auto tinting, but sometimes do residential or commercial jobs. Occasional mobile dealer work may be necessary, but not often. Please e-mail me for any questions, or you can e-mail me resumes, or fax them to: (704) 644-0872.

THANKS! E-Mail: TINTSHOPNC@YAHOO.COM

Archived