2004 Pontiac Grand Prix

Guest FilmBlazer

Guest FilmBlazer

The back glass on this is huge... A local sign guy tried to hack this piece out using three seams of sungard... Needless to say I did the rollups for him today and I told him to take the film off the back and I would tint it with Llumar ATR.

Anyhow, will a 36" roll work on this glass? The glass measures 35" from top to bottom in the middle. Not sure if 36" roll will cover the outside of the glass... I'm thinkin' no :(

FB

The back glass on this is huge... A local sign guy tried to hack this piece out using three seams of sungard... Needless to say I did the rollups for him today and I told him to take the film off the back and I would tint it with Llumar ATR.

Anyhow, will a 36" roll work on this glass? The glass measures 35" from top to bottom in the middle. Not sure if 36" roll will cover the outside of the glass... I'm thinkin' no :(

FB

yep it'll cover it. :poke

Guest willie
I just did one of these last night. I don't know what it is but I have trouble with fingers on the side, I shrink the top and bottom no problem. I had a similar thing on the G5. Any help?

Pull the fingers to the bottom on the outside and shrink. Or use Harolds or Mdogs

zap technique :tantrum

Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent

I drop the whole backseat and pull the deck lid panel, speakers, and the c pillars on a grand prix. It sounds like a lot but I've done it soo many times its worth the extra work. The gp and the g5 are easy one piece installs even though they're huge windows.

Archived