best fader film

Guest Soultinter

Guest haroldshouseoftint

as far as colored films go, fader or just solid color, if you put a clear UV layer first, they will last longer.

as far as shrinkability, I couldn't tell you, and I don't know who has higher/lower quality :dunno

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soultinter

well, I've used soltek and will NEVER again. I used to get fader from accutint,I guess I'll just use them again. BTW there IS a difference. And I know it is cr@p but like S&S says, if they are willing to pay more then so be it.

Somehow I vaguely recall someone (from Canada?) saying moonraker?

I don't even offer the option..... :lol6

If they ask for it, I talk them into what I have or nicely send them away..... :dunno

I'm the same way...if they absolutely have to have it, then I absolutely have to show them the door. :lol6 I won't install that crap. plus it's illegal most anywhere anyway. atleast it is here, and that's all that matters to me. :dunno

I installl it. I charge $50 more per vehicle to do it because I hate it!! If they want it bad enought to pay that price then yes I will.

We used to do the same thing. :lol6

My friend does not carry it anymore because it seems to draw the wrong cutomer anyway. :dunno

I think it dependes on what the cow or horse has been eating, I'd go for horse $|-|17, only because of the dry consistancy.

Agree with all the comments regarding fader, its not good enough to be called cr@p.

Bob

Archived