best fader film

Guest Soultinter

But anycase, guuZ and galZ.

You all working to make money.

So if customer come and ask you to install UNLOVED URGLY FADER :spit for some $$$$ - why not to do it?

It's not so :barf like eat horse or cow :lol2 Tinting - Your regular job, may be unloved - because it's :lol2 -ty fader film.

So why not? :lol2:lol2

IMHO

P.S. I don't like CharcoalZ, or SmokeZ or whatever grey - but if I will tell every customewr who ask me about it PhU(|< OFF - how long I will have money to buy Vodka?

P.S. :lol2 I am planning to launch ORANGE fader :lol2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest InnovativeTint

I use fader tints on occasion, and charge 150% for the hassle of stocking it, and the hassle of installing it. However, the customer is advised that ANY fader tint has NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER!, and that it WILL fade / change colors. If they're willing to accept those terms, then fork over the $ sucker! :lol2

I just don't slap any company stickers on those rides... :spit

Guest 21st Century Tints

All fader is crap, we wont fit it because they will only bring it back in 6 months and say its faded or scratched.

And im yet to find 2 rolls that have the same depth of fade. If you need to replace one its never the same.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

im getting bored with charcoal tint...I want to do some crazy fader or wicked graphix but nobody around here wants it or is clever enough to know what graphic they would want in the film :? how do you market the "unique" tint jobs :?

Guest 21st Century Tints
im getting bored with charcoal tint...I want to do some crazy fader or wicked graphix but nobody around here wants it or is clever enough to know what graphic they would want in the film :? how do you market the "unique" tint jobs :?

I also wanna get into this but am having the same problem.

Done some freehand flame work but cant seem to get much interest.

Guest 21st Century Tints

I also wanna get into this but am having the same problem.

Done some freehand flame work but cant seem to get much interest.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

I've been able in the past to sell the hand cut flames coming off the side mirrors on the FRU's but thats illegal so I dont like selling those, I've also put small things like "butterflies" or "libra sign" on visors or side permenants but not everyone knows what they want and of course it's all hand cut so I takes forever without advance notice. I want a show car to come in so I can go graphix crazy on it :?

I use fader tints on occasion, and charge 150% for the hassle of stocking it, and the hassle of installing it. However, the customer is advised that ANY fader tint has NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER!, and that it WILL fade / change colors. If they're willing to accept those terms, then fork over the $ sucker! :lol2

I just don't slap any company stickers on those rides... :thumb

Go figure. You said Tints. :thumb:thumb

All fader is crap, we wont fit it because they will only bring it back in 6 months and say its faded or scratched.

And im yet to find 2 rolls that have the same depth of fade. If you need to replace one its never the same.

1. Yes there are very LOW quality fader.

2. There are also GOOD quality fader.

3. Yes, it is hard to replace COLORED faders (till that moment) - but silver is OK.

4. There are faders which are sctraches like best tint You ever seen.

So, Never say never.

Archived