post common size application squeegee

Guest RCOOTE

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For auto I use the "Blue Max" with an Unger Pro Handle. For flat I was using the power max or what it is called, big yellowish squeegee. I was turned onto the Unger channel with the blue blade and have not looked back. I use the 8" blade.

Whatever you use for a final "power" squeegee just be sure to keep the blade new and sharp. The edge being sharp will ensure the most water removal.

Guest darkdan

I've learned changing my stroke from straight across with the squeegee parallel to more of a curved stroke with a slight angle of the blade really helps me. Before I was leaving lines of water even if I overlapped.

Guest RCOOTE
I've learned changing my stroke from straight across with the squeegee parallel to more of a curved stroke with a slight angle of the blade really helps me. Before I was leaving lines of water even if I overlapped.

Good tip :beer

For autos I use the 5" orange crush with the orange crush handle to suit and on flat I have been using the 8" version but am starting to lean towards the blue power max, I feel its harder and shifts more water.

The 8" power squeege some of you guys use, I was led to believe that was more for the thicker safety/security films.

Bob

Archived