Irritating things customers frequently say

Guest darkdan
Is that the best you can do :thumb

I got one account that EVERY time he calls and asks for a price on a car he says that.

The whole, "I got lots of friends" thing. I tell them send me 10 cars and I'll do yours for free. Hasn't happened yet.

I do owe one guy a free tint job when I said send me 5. He did. It took him 2 years, but he managed. I'll do his next car for free and not complain.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
Yeah, I HATE that when you're at a Commercial job and at least one but sometimes 2 or 3 people say, "You can do my car when you're done with that"

:thumb I just hand them a card, and tell them when my next appointment is, 8 out of 10 I wind up doing, I love that, mo bizness, mo bizness :thumb

Hey I got one today and wanted to puch the focker in the face I was giving him a price quote and he stated that he used to tint. Riighht I buy that one, anyways after he asks for a discount repeatedly and I explained if he needed a discount go to the hack, he says, "I guess I will just pay you to do it cause I dont really have the time anyways." Well I tint it and it comes out with minor imperfections and he of course has to comment on how he can get them absolutely PERFECT! :thumb

Honestly it was a two door, door glass with 3-4 specs of contamination :thumb

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

thats one of most annoying things I can hear"oh I've tinted everyother car I've ever had." I think well tint it yourself then :thumb then they try and pick out every little thing, I even had one jackass looking at his film after words and ask me for my squeedge :thumb I say "dont touch it!!!" if you've tinted before you should know it has to dry. IDIOTS

I love when they say "oh cmon....ive tinted before and this is an easy car!" thats usually when I offer to sell them the tint....happened yesterday at a dealership with an rsx. it was the sales manager that said it....guess he must thought I wanted to much for the tint....cuz he didnt wanna do it :thumb:thumb

yea, the idiot at commercial jobs with his hardhat on. You see him comin' with that smirk on his face "can you do my truck next?". I just say "just give me your keys..." They never seem to know if I'm joking or not and just walk away.

Archived