Irritating things customers frequently say

Guest haroldshouseoftint
:lol2:lol I just got a good one today, mobile jobs outside, and kinda windy and the customer asks "does the wind make it harder"? :lol:beer give me some string so I can fly a tint kite and you tell me if its harder :beer

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mhun9180
:krazy:thumb I just got a good one today, mobile jobs outside, and kinda windy and the customer asks "does the wind make it harder"? :lol2:lol2 give me some string so I can fly a tint kite and you tell me if its harder :lol2

:lol2:lol2:lol2

Guest deanjones

I got a new one... this has been happening a lot lately.

Customer calls me...

Customer: "I'd like a quote on auto window tinting."

Me: "Sure."

Customer: "........"

Customer: "........"

Me: ".......... and what kind of car do you have there?"

Seriously, they will sit there for an hour before you ask them. I'm not sure if they think we are clairvoyant or that there is just one price for every single car out there, but it's rather annoying for some reason.

Yeah I hate when a no show, shows up 2 days later. To tell you they had an app. 2 days ago but it was raining, and they know that you can't tint in the rain. Or the people that ask you if your going to tint their car in the parking lot. I feel like telling them Yep I just like paying rent on the building for the Heck of it!

Yeah I hate when a no show, shows up 2 days later. To tell you they had an app. 2 days ago but it was raining, and they know that you can't tint in the rain. Or the people that ask you if your going to tint their car in the parking lot. I feel like telling them Yep I just like paying rent on the building for the Heck of it!

YEAH I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! :lol:shock

Sometimes, they're like, "do you need my keys?"

:lol:lol2 we just make the film levitate out the door of our shop and into your car just by using our minds! :lol2

I wonder if tire and oil change places get such nonsense :lol2

Guest InnovativeTint

How bout this one...

Customer comes to pick up their vehicle...

I explain warranty etc., "don't roll them down for a few days, they gotta dry; be careful with your seatbelt, rings on fingers, kids toys; etc. etc....

2 hours later... Phonecall...

Customer: "Hey, this is _____, I just picked up my car you tinted... the windows are peeling..."

Me: "Really!?! Where??" :lol2

Customer: "At the top"

Me: "Hmmm... How could you see they're peeling unless you rolled them down? I KNOW I made sure you knew not to roll them down before you left, RIGHT???"

Customer: "Yeah" :lol

Awkward silence................

:lol2:shock:lol2

I had one guy (flat glass job) ask me how long I've been tinting... I looked at my watch and I said about a week. @@ He was like - really?? I said na, 5 or 6 years now. So he laughed and was like... watch this... his wife comes in the room and he says to her - He's doing a good job isn't he? She said yes or something.. and he was like - can you believe he's only been doing this for a week?!?

It was rather funny... I'm not super fast with replies, but after being asked the same thing over and over I try to come up with funny answers. :spit

-R

Guest Mo Evo

Here's yet another, 'I didn't know it went on the outside'? To which I respond, 'oh yeah, because when it goes flying off after the first freeway jaunt, I get to charge the customer to install it again and that's how I make the big bucks'! And...when I ask them not to roll the windows down for 2-3 days, they're like, 'but how am I going to pay the bridge toll'? I usually tell them to open the door, or pay thru the sunroof, or get a damn fast-track(E-toll pass). Another...When customers leave their baby seats in the back seat and I have to remove them AND clean the baby poo, cheerios etc off the seat, just to get back there. They come back all pissed off cause I removed the seat and now they have to take it back to the police station so the cops can cinch the seat tight. GRRR ARGGG!

Guest deanjones
Another...When customers leave their baby seats in the back seat and I have to remove them AND clean the baby poo, cheerios etc off the seat, just to get back there. They come back all pissed off cause I removed the seat and now they have to take it back to the police station so the cops can cinch the seat tight. GRRR ARGGG!

:spit

I've never heard of that one before... The police in your area have to install baby seats? Citizens in your area are either too lazy or too dumb to do such a simple task?

Archived