PS and WA Adhesive on Hanita Films

Some info please, Solar zone films from Hanita, I have a swatch booklet and was looking through it and its all Pressure Sensitive Adhesives or Water Activated Adhesives.

I peeled the liner from a couple of samples that stated each but noticed that they are not sticky as with other films I have used.

Can someone give me some info regarding these adhesives, are they as they suggest that one is activated as you squeegee with pressure and the other when it comes in contact with water ?

I know this sounds as though I have answered my own question but not being too experienced in flat glass and have never used this make before.

Any advise on installation with either or should I just stick to my usual manufacturer ?

Uncle Bob

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VOLTRON

it will be no different, just reverse roll it and apply, just the same as any other. You will have to manually unroll some of it cause it doesnt drop well on its own,

it will be no different, just reverse roll it and apply, just the same as any other. You will have to manually unroll some of it cause it doesnt drop well on its own,

The WAA acts more like a PS when you backroll. The Optitune is a really nice looking film. :thumb

Used the Hanita silver 20 on the roof glass of a conservatory today (PS Adhesive).

Nice to work with, nice blue/grey appearance. Thanks to Diamond Dave for the help.

Like the idea of telling you how much film is left every 5 feet or so, why cant all manufacturers do this little simple thing :thumb

Bob

Guest FilmBlazer
Used the Hanita silver 20 on the roof glass of a conservatory today (PS Adhesive).

Nice to work with, nice blue/grey appearance. Thanks to Diamond Dave for the help.

Like the idea of telling you how much film is left every 5 feet or so, why cant all manufacturers do this little simple thing :welcome

Bob

Really? It tells you how much is left eh? That is pretty sweeeeeet.

Archived