PS and WA Adhesive on Hanita Films

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tallscott

I hung some of Hanita's 12 Mil. Gotta say after hanging SG I liked the way the liner came off. Film went on good too. 3" core for 12 mil. not such a good idea!

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
Really? It tells you how much is left eh? That is pretty sweeeeeet.

I agree, thats the most genius thing for film manufacters to do, if 3M can stamp there annoying logo all over their film then little marks letting you know when the films running out cant be to hard.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
little marks letting you know when the films running out cant be to hard.

:nope do you guys ever pick up a box of film :nope can't you tell when its getting low :twocents:thumb:nope

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:lol2 its real easy, you start out with 100' roll of film, you go to a job and use 29 linear', WRITE that down on the side of the box, next job you go to you use 47 linear' WRITE that on the side of the box, now all of a sudden you know you used 76' of a 100' roll you know on your next job your gonna need 32 linear' you don't have enough film.

:lol But What Do I Know :lol

:beer:dunno

Guest vclimber
:lol its real easy, you start out with 100' roll of film, you go to a job and use 29 linear', WRITE that down on the side of the box, next job you go to you use 47 linear' WRITE that on the side of the box, now all of a sudden you know you used 76' of a 100' roll you know on your next job your gonna need 32 linear' you don't have enough film.

:dunno But What Do I Know :beer

:lol:lol

:hmmm You mean we gotta do some math? :lol2:lol

Archived