PS and WA Adhesive on Hanita Films

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda funny. I gotta say that It's wierd to hear whats said about Hanita. A while back, they sent me some film to try out. Was crap. Had sputtered blotches all through two different rolls. Had ti think that if thats how their quality control works, would use it. And this coming from the Jew!!! ( it's made in Israel) LOL :DD

Guest WillTint4$

I used their film several years back. They had PS and DPS (detackified PS)

What a frickin mess. I liked the look and specs of the Silver 50 and sold alot. The Silver 35 was garbage. Real uneven color. And best of all totally clear spots here and there through out the roll. Glad I came to my senses.......swiched to SunTek 5 years ago and life is good.

Guest WillTint4$

I nearly forgot my best expierence with Hanita........Filmed a small 150 sq. ft. job in a home. (I dont recall the exact film used). Hang the film, clean up ,get paid and down the road. Next day customer calls and sayes "my windows look terrible. The tinting turned emerald green last night!!!" Im thinking the guy is nuts but tell him I will stop by and check it out. Sure enough.......The windows from the inside looked BAD. Customer had a ton of can lights in the vaulted celing. He had installed special extra long life bulbs at like $15 per bulb x a bunch of bulbs. Anyway, the cheap SR coating on the film was reacting to the lite from these long life bulbs. Looked like film does when viewed through polorized sunglasses.

Not a little greenish..OH NO....Green like a shamrock. That sucked. He insisted I pull the film and another company redid the job with Sngrd and had no problems.

Guest FilmBlazer
The WAA acts more like a PS when you backroll. The Optitune is a really nice looking film. :dunno

Optitune liner release was exactly like PS release. Film was sweet though, I tried the Optitune 5 and customer loved it.

Guest tintgod
I nearly forgot my best expierence with Hanita........Filmed a small 150 sq. ft. job in a home. (I dont recall the exact film used). Hang the film, clean up ,get paid and down the road. Next day customer calls and sayes "my windows look terrible. The tinting turned emerald green last night!!!" Im thinking the guy is nuts but tell him I will stop by and check it out. Sure enough.......The windows from the inside looked BAD. Customer had a ton of can lights in the vaulted celing. He had installed special extra long life bulbs at like $15 per bulb x a bunch of bulbs. Anyway, the cheap SR coating on the film was reacting to the lite from these long life bulbs. Looked like film does when viewed through polorized sunglasses.

Not a little greenish..OH NO....Green like a shamrock. That sucked. He insisted I pull the film and another company redid the job with Sngrd and had no problems.

and why didnt you redo the job...was that the only film you carried at the time...man..I would have found a way to make the guy happy..and order a different film...but that is just me :dunno

Guest willie
Kinda funny. I gotta say that It's wierd to hear whats said about Hanita. A while back, they sent me some film to try out. Was crap. Had sputtered blotches all through two different rolls. Had ti think that if thats how their quality control works, would use it. And this coming from the Jew!!! ( it's made in Israel) LOL :dunno

not funny and neither is the Jew comment :thumb

and why didnt you redo the job...was that the only film you carried at the time...man..I would have found a way to make the guy happy..and order a different film...but that is just me :thumb

some people just dont want to hear ya speak once something has gone wrong. they dont want to give a chance to make it right. :dunno

sorry to hear that dude.

Archived