mobile tinting

Guest dan-mark

Guest dan-mark

What do you Mobile tinters do?

I'm tinting mobile (as I don't have a shop or garage.) Do you mobile tinters out there, spcecify that you need a garage to work in on your ads?

I never wrote that on mine because I want to get as many potential customers on the phone as possible. They already know I'm a mobile tinter from the name - I ask them if they have a garage or if they can use someones for the day. its a pain in the arse sometimes but we usually sort something out. I'd never tint outside. :lol2

Guest CajunTinter

I'm tinting mobile (as I don't have a shop or garage.) Do you mobile tinters out there, spcecify that you need a garage to work in on your ads?

I never wrote that on mine because I want to get as many potential customers on the phone as possible. They already know I'm a mobile tinter from the name - I ask them if they have a garage or if they can use someones for the day. its a pain in the arse sometimes but we usually sort something out. I'd never tint outside. :lol2

Shorty (aka tintman237) will be here in little while, he'll tell you how he does it... :lol

Guest haroldshouseoftint
Shorty (aka tintman237) will be here in little while, he'll tell you how he does it... :beer

:lol2 you said Shorty :lol2

I tint where ever, when ever, inside, outside, in the wind it doesn't matter to me.

I yank rubbers or pop the tops of the panels back, and if its :beer weather I peel and stick inside the car, but usually with the doors its easy.

Back windows are a little tougher, but I just get the film put on, take some scraps and use them as tape, secure the back glass, shrink it and I used to frankie it all, but with in the last 3 weeks or so I started reverse rolling the back glass it is a little bit easier especially when its windy like it was today :lol

I used to tell everyone you need to have a garage and I would show up, it would be full of :lol2 so I wound up doing it in their driveway anyways, so I just got used to it. In the middle of the summer, I require at least a car port or covered parking spot so I'm not in direct sun light 120+ degrees makes the glass 150+ makes for a hizzle of a time sticking windows :lol

Hope that helps ya out :beer

Guest Sprinter

I never wrote that on mine because I want to get as many potential customers on the phone as possible. They already know I'm a mobile tinter from the name - I ask them if they have a garage or if they can use someones for the day. its a pain in the arse sometimes but we usually sort something out. I'd never tint outside. :dunno

they don't read your ad that says mobile, they just see tint, you 'll get the calls oh you come to me, you need a garage why? oh you can't tint in the driveway it's only blowing about 40 miles per hour, you should sell kites!! I do, making akilling they should call this the windy city..................

Guest REITZ20

I do mobile, but in NW AZ too much dust for outside so I EMPHASIZE free pick up and delivery, I have a 2 car garage and if I have to cust must have lg clean gar. but I hate an audience and like to listen to my music in my garage. Money comes first but I try to do 'em in my garage.. :dunno

Archived