the first time

Guest llunio

Guest willie
the first time...8th grade... :lol2:lol

yeah and you probably still have the national geographic saved in a box somewhere with the pygmy pages still stuck together :shock

1st customer car was an 84 camaro in late '98 or early '99. I had heard how hard they were to do in one piece and I had to start with the hardest.....

It was in one piece but had some small creases in the bottom corners. Overall it looked pretty darn good and no one else around here had ever seen one in 1 piece....so I was well known.

I was trying to powder shrink that puppy because that is what the 3M video showed and that was the most stupid thing ever.....made it more work when laying it out wet than if it had just been done wet to begin....

Guest wilcax

87 honda accord, went as far as pulling the quarter windows cuz I kept getting dirt in them, did the rear doors only, left the rear for a pro. first complete car was 1980 chevy caprice wagon. both have been redone since.

Guest llunio

well my first car was 97 dodge man it really kick my -ss 2hours and a half I wanted to die and kill the customer becuase he kept looking at his watch but at the end you know it , it came out good in eyes but you guys know how it really looks like sh-t man , I still luagh about it to this day

Archived