Who do you guys charge?

Guest Nelson9937955

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in my area, that car can be done for anywhere between $100 and $245 and even much higher depending on the film used. I'm not the one charging $109 :lol2 and since you're not in my area I guess it doesn't mean much. which is why we don't post prices. :lol

Guest tintgod
in my area, that car can be done for anywhere between $100 and $245 and even much higher depending on the film used. I'm not the one charging $109 :spit and since you're not in my area I guess it doesn't mean much. which is why we don't post prices. :lol2

:lol2

Guest SlammedNiss
If it's 2 dr Avenger and you want a "good price" ,you maybe looking for quite a while for an experienced tinter you'll want to give you a deal :spit

As opposed to what? A 4dr 98 Avenger??

Guest InnovativeTint
I have a 98 Dodge Avenger. I am in Northwest Ohio. What can I expect to pay for a tint job for this vehicle? Anyone in this area want to do it for a good price?

Over9000.jpg

Guest Nelson9937955
in my area, that car can be done for anywhere between $100 and $245 and even much higher depending on the film used. I'm not the one charging $109 :lol2 and since you're not in my area I guess it doesn't mean much. which is why we don't post prices. :poke

109...Not that sounds about right. Ziebart wants to charge me 179.99

Nelson9937955:

Hopefully you can find a tinter from this board in your area. I came here looking for a tinter and found a local tinter that did a great job for a decent price. Hey tinters need to eat as well.

Bottom line is 3 years later and the tint job is still first class and I have a 7 1/2 year old son that rides in the car.

Thank you Tinter Jim!!!

Archived