new bug in CS again

this one was harder htan the last. non turbo model so it had the larger window. first piece I creased because I have a hole in my glove and my finger grabbed the tint insteads of sliding over it "damnit". then when we're all done my prepper cracks the dang upper door panel. so we gave her $50 off and she has to come back after the dealer gets and paints the piece. not a very good first appointment of the day.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

man I really sliced up my fingers pulling those upper panels off, I can see how the prepper might have cracked them. Those bugs are such a pain with the CS film, I've tryed wet shrink, I've tryed dry shrink then wet shrink. I finally one peiced in CS the last bug I did but before that I either 2 pieced or creased the heck out of it

theyre normally quite easy with our plastic door popper tools. roll the window down, reinstall the side mouldings then the bottom and pry up the upper door panel with the blue plastic door popper tool and work from the mirror side back. he tried it withou the tool and ripped the thing in two pieces. when I heard it I already knew. before I even saw it I asked are you using the tool?

Archived