What's up ya'll!!!!!!

Guest Tintin' Magician

Guest Tintin' Magician

Yeah, the age factor has always been a problem, but I grew up around tint. I was helping my mom in the car shop when I still in middle school and laying film on houses and partially doing cars when I was 15. I was into GSA work and doing attachment systems and leading 50,000 sq. ft. jobs before I could legally drink. It was great doing all that but it kinda spoils you, you know? Now, I'm 26 and I don't want to keep on doing flat glass for another 5 yrs, I'm tired of hanging it. Really, I'm just tired of working for people who don't know their head from their arse, and want me to find it for them! So, I've got either two choices, open my own shop, or work for the "darkside". I think I'm still too young for my own shop, although that is a goal, so for now I have to either hang film or work for a distributor.........

Yeah, the age factor has always been a problem

Its not age ...its maturaty. If I were 26 again, I go back to school....get a degree. These days ...a degree makes alot of difference.

Might come in real handy when your 35-40 lookin to get a job..... :wall

:thumb

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I think I'm still too young for my own shop, although that is a goal, so for now I have to either hang film or work for a distributor.........

:twocents:thumb Talk to Leo, become a dist in the U.S. then you can have the best of both worlds, work for yourself/distributor :40:40

and then get me a damn pink shirt :nope:nope

Best - O - luck to ya in your search

:40:nope

Archived