New employee

Alexia (my wife) and I have worked together for about 35+ years and have loved it. For about half that time our main business was named “Stan’s Custom Tinting” now it’s “Alexia’s Window Tinting”! When we were young we started a high rise window cleaning company and had several jobs cleaning the outside windows of 20 -30 story buildings and she was my rigger (making sure everything was safe). Talk about treating your wife great, she tied all safety stuff!!!!! At work we are best friends and before employees were able to visit as a couple while working and then go home and raise 3 kids! All the money goes home to you is a great benefit too.

Hope everything goes great for you two! :thumb

P.S. remember when you think about loosing your temper at work that you have to go home with her!!!! :thumb:thumb

Stan

Guest tintguy31707
Is this true ?

A Man saying he can train a Woman ?

If he succeeds, he could millions of $$ teaching other guys how train their wives !

lol

Yeah you pretty much have to be patient, It took me two weeks to get the steps down pat and 2 years to perfect it... ok I lied I'm not perfect :lol..

Be patient, let her know the film cost money, but don't scare her into not wanting to touch it... expect to waste a couple hundred on tint... and of course

if you have to ask her to redo something then tell her what she can do to be sure that doesnt happen again...Its gonna take time money and patience... all of which are hard to come by

Kudos for the wife for stepping up to the plate much respect.

Guest tintguy31707
She admitted to me today that she hates this :lol:bingo:bingo

she is really coming around to being a true tinter/helper with that attitude :lol

I must be training her right :40:bingo

I'm sorry for the double post, I'm new to the forum and did not see an edit button.

I wanted to mention that you have to want to do window tint to do it.

mention to her away from the jobsite that this is very important (preferably when she is not mad about tinting)

when she tries again she will have a new enthusiasm for tinting (hopefully)

you definitely need to find a way to get her to want to do it.... maybe when she finishes a window tell her how far she has came

Archived