Mazda 6

Fiveofeen

This is a little challenging, the qtr windows in the doors are a bit tight but you can nail em.

Panel Pullers: The dr side door has one screw behind the door handle, pop out the tweeter at the top of the door, and then look into the armrest handle. Peel back the rubber trim on the right hand side and a little screw is down there. The panel pops right out then. Every other panel has a plastic handle built into it that you must remove the cover then remove two 10mm bolts everything else is the same otherwise.

Look great tinted, I did a quick cut on the qtr glass test fit it then re cut with adjustments to where there were light gaps.

:dunno

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget to tell them about removing the door light cover at the bottom of the panel to reveal 1 more Phillips screw to be removed B4 pulling that panel :lol2

Personally I don't see how you can cleanly install tint on this car without pulling the panel..it's a tight gasket and the doors have to be slightly shrunk :dunno

Don't forget to tell them about removing the door light cover at the bottom of the panel to reveal 1 more Phillips screw to be removed B4 pulling that panel :beer

Personally I don't see how you can cleanly install tint on this car without pulling the panel..it's a tight gasket and the doors have to be slightly shrunk :duck

I dont remember a screw behind that light on the one I did last week, or on the 3. Unless I pulled the screw through the panel :duck

I agree with your second statement, it is a more easier and cleaner install with the panels removed, but then again I do remove most panels since most are easy to remove anyhow, especially on the new mazdas. :lol2

Yeah, I do a lot of 6's and on the 2 front doors on the bottom corner of the panel, theres a clear plastic peice thats slides off revealing a light and a screw...Canadian version anyways :duck:duck

I like the 3 sports and sedans..no panel pulling needed..just pull back the tops for easy clean access :beer

Yeah, I do a lot of 6's and on the 2 front doors on the bottom corner of the panel, theres a clear plastic peice thats slides off revealing a light and a screw...Canadian version anyways :spit:?

I like the 3 sports and sedans..no panel pulling needed..just pull back the tops for easy clean access :spit

it is there....but is there such a thing as a canadian model I wonder? :lol6

Archived