well hell

Guest Evo

Guest expertint

No wonder you didn't get any calls olfa..You should've said"We don't dr*g test" you'll get alot of calls..Don't put exp. only that will discourage the calls.Put beginners and you'll get tons of calls,enough to open a tint school but they don't have any money so you don't have to mess with them.

Guest Me_shelli
:thumb I understand your plight. I trained a guy to tint. Only had a week of training and said it just wasn't for him. He said it was alot harder than it looked. :hmmm:? Guess I need to find one of these guy that just has to tint one car and there an expert.... :thumb:thumb:lol

Guest TintMiester

Before opening my own shop, I worked at like 6 or 7 tint shops, but I NEVER looked in a newspaper for that job opening.. I just droped by a tint shop or 2, said I was a good tinter, looking for work.. If they needed a tinter, they would have me tint one car, to check out my quality, and then I'd have a job.. Every time I tinted for a company, I got the job. So, I guess you just need to keep an ear to the ground for a disgrountled tinter looking for work.. Or, cruze by the competing shops around lunch time and follow the tinters to lunch.. hehe.

Archived