For Sale--Flexi7.6v2--signlab 7.1--and tons of plotter art

Guest anothersign

@ flat rock stan are you interested in buying or just looking to start an argument? you make a reasonable offer and we can go from there if your not interested in buying then I believe your wasting my time and yours. since I like you I will take $10,000 for all of it (thats a buddy price just for you)

Nope no argument from me. I have grown to old to start trouble and I sure don't want to cause Ric any trouble....or you any problems. I ask cause I'm interested but a few years ago I bought a bunch of Aurora (sp) graphics stuff from someone on another site that when I tried to get support found out the seller had taken it from their employer... Turned out not good for me or him. Hope you understand.

This might be out of my price range but I think my question might give someone with the money confidence for the purchase. It's all good and don't be a stranger around here.. If I haven't said it before, welcome to the ThunderDome :beer

Cheers

Stan

Im sorry I got offended and jumped the gun...I also like to make friends not enemies have a great day and I will be around more

It's all good :beer I can see where you could have misunderstood. Where you from mang?

Again welcome :welcome glad you are on the board, always good to meet new people. TD is a pretty addicting place so be careful :lol

cheers

Stan

a few years ago I bought a bunch of Aurora (sp) graphics stuff from someone on another site that when I tried to get support found out the seller had taken it from their employer... Turned out not good for me or him.

...and actually resale of Aurora software is against the terms of use they provide.

a few years ago I bought a bunch of Aurora (sp) graphics stuff from someone on another site that when I tried to get support found out the seller had taken it from their employer... Turned out not good for me or him.

...and actually resale of Aurora software is against the terms of use they provide.

And that is why Stan got no support...

And that is why Stan got no support...

Being stolen didn't help! Good people, I worked with them to help catch / entrap the seller and ended up getting support..... Just never use it much!!

Archived