Reasons to Keep it Legal

TintDude

Guest she tinter

I have been in the same shop in the same town for 21yrs. I know of only one other shop other than me that don't do illegal tinting. One place has been fined time and time again to no avail still does it now may lose his shop(about time). You have custy say I swear I won't say a word about who did it don't put your stickers on no reciept and bammm they get stopped and thats the first thing they say who did it...... I have lost tons of buisness because I would not do it...people will come in beg for me to when I say NO well so and so down the road will..well then beat feet why u in my shop.Not woth the hassel I have a great reputation and want to keep it

I totally agree with keeping it legal...but you have to get in the mindset of those younger teens and adults.....Honestly how many of you when you were younger had dark window film on ur cars? I know I did when I sported my 1989 Chevy Berretta GTZ. back in 1991 when I was 18....but as I got older I realized how dangerous it is trying to see out at night and most of all I don't like my cars to look ghetto. Hell I dont even have subs in my cars anymore...lol ~Cybil

I totally agree with keeping it legal...but you have to get in the mindset of those younger teens and adults.....Honestly how many of you when you were younger had dark window film on ur cars? I know I did when I sported my 1989 Chevy Berretta GTZ. back in 1991 when I was 18....but as I got older I realized how dangerous it is trying to see out at night and most of all I don't like my cars to look ghetto. Hell I dont even have subs in my cars anymore...lol ~Cybil

Cybil :dunno:beer

I dont know why some of you on here insist on encouraging this kinda of blatant disregard of the tint laws. unless you dont give a sheit either

:dunno

Guest vclimber

We just had a ruling go through that the customer is responsible, not the shop, for illegal tints. Now it becomes a moral issue. Knowing how dangerous really dark films can be... what happens if one of your customers runs over and kills someone's kid, perhaps your kid or wife or mom or dad? Now you have a hand in the scenario even though it's legal... money starts to become relative doesn't it? :dunno

Edited by vclimber