Advertising question for everybody

Guest shadytinting

Guest shadytinting

How does everybody bring in people in from the street. I am trying to decide what kind of sign to put up, I have a sign on my building but not on the corner where all kinds of traffic just drives buy. I was thinking of a changable letter sign where I could put sales and stuff like that but the one I saw is pretty big like 4' high by like 8' long, second thing I was thinking of doing is having a sign company come out and put up a sign on a pole but that will be some bucks $$. PLEASE HELP WITH ANY IDEAS. I also have a plotter and I just can't think of anything good enough.

Thank You.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I 'm not the best forasking whatto put on a sign cause I havn't advertised in about 6-7 yrs, however sinceyou can make signs , I know that a made sign catcthes my eye a lot more than the generic letter kind..I blank them out in my mind..as far as what to add in the sign ..you should incorporate a unique quality that you can say about your shop..why theyshould come to you over anyone else..be it that your the best, top off the line film , most experienced, best priced..you get the idea :woowoo

Guest 67camaro02

yup

My .02 is that you should just make your own. You have the means neccesary and you can change it as often as you like. You can also do a lot more creative things if you do it yourself, without spending an arm and a leg.

Here is something simple, just hang a banner that says sale, or window tint sale. Keep it hanging for two weeks, and take it down. Wait a week. Hang something else as a sale again for two weeks. Keep it simple.

Guest 67camaro02
Here is something simple, just hang a banner that says sale, or window tint sale. Keep it hanging for two weeks, and take it down. Wait a week. Hang something else as a sale again for two weeks. Keep it simple.

The change is critical. Think of how many times you drive by something and never notice it untill something chages. Then bam all of a sudden you're like how long has that been there?

Guest shadytinting

THANKS EVERYBODY, I THINK I WILL MAKE MY OWN SIGN I JUST COULD NOT DECIDE WHAT TO DO, I GUESS I WILL MAKE IT OUT OF PRESSURE TREATED WOOD AND PLEXAGLASS, THEN JUST VINYL OVER TOP WITH WHAT EVER I WANT. THANKS AGAIN :thumb

Guest S and S

You can get FREE signs from you distributor that say WINDOW TINTING. Ask for a couple when you order next and hang one on each end where the high traffic is!!

Archived