Advertising question for everybody

Guest shadytinting

cHECK YOUR CITY ORDINANCE TO MAKE SURE YOU DONT NEED PERMIT FOR BANNER OR SIGN.I HAD ONE MADE AND THE CITY HAS A GUY RIDES AROUND AND PULLS UP SIGNS THAT ARNT LEGAL OR BANNERS THAT YOU DONT HAVE A PERMIT FOR.CAUGHT THE DUDE PULLING MINE UP AND WALKING TO THE TRUCK ,DIDNT KNOW HE WAS CITY EMPLOYEE ,CAME OUT FRONT DOOR AND RAN OVER AND GRABBED MY SIGN WHILE KNOCKING HIM DOWN.FROM THEN ON HE harrassed me ever chance he got.Sorry daughter hit caps while playing on lap to busy yelling put that back ,this and that ,just noticed :thumb

--

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DixieGraphics

we've got a guy like that too tint bandit

I live in a very small town and it amazed me that they actually pay someone to ride around all day and harass people

Guest 67camaro02

yup, same here. I put one of those tin signs out on the end of the drive by the street and found out the hard way that isn't allowed. Assholes just came by and took it. Didn't come in and say anything or nothing. It was only being set out there during the day too. I put it out in the morning and put it back inside at night. That lasted all of about 2 weeks. :lol

If you have some good artwork, the new printer/plotters can print a photo quality image in full color that holds up in the weather. I have a guy printing up some stickers for me as give aways, as well as signs for my vehical. He charges $6. sq. ft. Not too bad for having something that can really catch your eye.

Guest Me_shelli

:lol My suggestion is make your own sign that hangs out. So it can be seen by the street. I think that the colors you use make a big difference. You want something loud. Like that red vinyl that shines at night when car lights hit it. And I would make it simple your business name and phone number.

:DD I've never liked the banner idea, kinda makes your business look temporary. but that is just my opinion. :lol

Guest BlackOut

The only thing advertising has to do - is be remembered.

A big banana with window tint underneath will do very nicely thank you.

You'd all remember it, wouldn't you?

Best ad I ever saw was a multi coloured washing machine in the window of a high end hifi shop. Tiny sign in front said - we don't sell washing machines.

I, and everybody, went in and commented on the washing machine and asked what do you do? "hifi", next question - Why the waser in the window?

Answer - "to get folks to come in and ask what we do!!!"

Years later, REMEMBERED it and bought hifi kit there

:lol

Archived