saturn sky?

Ryker

Guest losdawg

I did a Soltice and the roll ups are cake. The back window is just like any other convertable, they have a funky shape and its really tight on the inside. Hope that helps!

Guest wilcax

for the back glass, cut yourself a pattern first then transfer it over to the tint. after you cut your film put it on the inside with the liner still on and make your final cut. clean and slap it on, done.

doors are cake...

I charge it like a regular coupe cuz the first back glass you do will take a while.

hey, thanks for the information. I did the car today and yes it was pretty simple. Used the same piece of film for the drivers door and the back window....20" film. Layed the back glass on the outside and marked the edges with my sharpie then cut it just slightly larger than that. Cut the defroster tabs on the inside.

The doors took me more time as I did my 2nd and 3rd time of "shaving" on them. :dunno

The guy didn't blink when I gave him the price of a "regular" 2 door car....could have used scraps of film if I kept them....

Has anyone tinted one of these with the aftermarket fiberglass hartop? I have a custy who only wants the hartop done, but im not sure if i can tint it. I saw one of the tops on some website and it was offered in untinted plexiglass and tinted plexiglass.

The guy gave my some numbers off the glass, so i could look it up, but I can't find nothing.

Archived