BASTARDZZ ARE COMING

Here is recent pictures from our neighbour city Tallinn. There were great conflict between people and police....

Of course bastardzz come there here is some pictures how work glass without window film

03.jpg

And with it....There were installed 8 mil window film on tempered 10 mm (milimeters) glass

05.jpg

great pics Leo! I guess Armani had more money to buy film than the Liquor people................. I do safety film on lots of cigge stores here. Stay kool as ever dude and really-------- come visit me or I'm gonna show up on your door some morning wanting to meet some of those hot Russion chicks.!

Stan :poke

great pics Leo! I guess Armani had more money to buy film than the Liquor people................. I do safety film on lots of cigge stores here. Stay kool as ever dude and really-------- come visit me or I'm gonna show up on your door some morning wanting to meet some of those hot Russion chicks.!

Stan :poke

They have money...Buit don't want to spend them :spit

There were installed film ONLY on door. Side glasses was without ANY FILM.

My dealers catch this picture - in reality there were very dangerous, more than...You can find video at photobucket.....

Film on door was installed just against splinters. ARMANI people told we don't need films on other glass....There were no other picture (as I told there was very dangerous), but result was sad...

Archived